Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Happy Kissmess!

 Hope you had a good Christmas or Hanukka!  I had a wonderful Christmas Eve day putting this quilt top together and then quilting it.  Finished quilting and binding it today.  Tomorrow I will start on another of those projects mentioned in my last post. 
Top ready for pinning and quilting, Christmas Eve 2019.
Christmas Eve and it's mostly quilted.  Finished it Christmas day.
Quilting in progress.  I really like using the Hera marker because it leaves no marks, just an indentation that you can easily follow.  There's my jar of safety pins, all of which were salvaged from dry cleaning over the years. 

This little quilt is only 39 x 39 and I love it!  Something about yellow always makes me happy and this is just cute as can be.  The backing is an equally pleasant yellow with pink roses.  It makes a great baby quilt, wall-hanging, or table throw. 

I have only six more days in the year to finish another project but I don't really care if I do or not.  If there's another finish, so be it.  If not, so be it.  If I'm not back before then, Happy New Year and have a healthy and prosperous 2020!!  xoxo

No comments: