Monday, February 25, 2013

Ditty Bag 02/25/2013

This one is late because I had a very full day.  We're getting another ice/snow storm and everything will be closed down tomorrow, so I went to the grocery store and got some stuff and then went to work early.  Got home and made meat loaf for dinner and by the time I got into the sewing room, it was already after 7 p.m.



I'm not too happy with the grossgrain ribbon ties, so I will probably change those out for something else.  What I love about this one is the squirrels, owls, foxes, frogs and rabbits in the blue print.  It's another one of those prints that I don't remember who sent it to me, but I love it.  The gingham is vintage from the 60's and the pink print is a modern Chez Moi offering.  This one has a drawstring top that is elevated from the rest of the bag.  I used some sulky decorative thread on parts of this.  Measures 9" x 11-1/2". 



No comments: