Monday, January 15, 2018

Kaffe Fasset Quilts in Ireland



Love my public library! 
So, yesterday I worked on the North Wind quilt, finally making all the blocks and sewing them together to make a top.  Now I need to design the border(s) and then put it together with the batting and backing, bind it, and voila another quilt!!

We are so lucky to have one of the most fabulous regional libraries in our city and I use it several times a week to check out dvds and books.  Currently binge-watching "Midsomer Murders" and always have a "Don Matteo" dvd on hand.  Saturday I found this newish book and in it found a quilt I would like to try.  It's made using the paper piecing method, which is very wasteful of both fabric and paper, but it is a really lively looking quilt and I can't resist.  We shall see.

xoxo

No comments: