Saturday, June 29, 2019

Minis

I found a bag of mini quilt tops that I'd finished sometime before the 21st century started.  I'm telling you, there are things lurking in my work room that I don't even know what they are.  A couple of days ago I also found some really cute aprons that I made some time after the 21st century started, but can't remember exactly when.


There were eight mini quilt tops in the bag and this was the first to be finished today.  It's 13" x 13" and the little stars are 3" square.  In the photo upper right you can see the batting scraps; I basted some of these together for the quilt's batting.  In the upper left of the photo you can see my weird, home made pin cushion that looks like a diaphragm.  But, hey, it works!  Since it is so hot, these will be fun to finish in the cool work room.  More later!

No comments: