Monday, January 27, 2014

Bears Paw Done

Bhu's still got his eye on the thread spool but you can see it is all for naught:  it's DONE.  The only thing that caused a delay was the fact that the skin on my fingers is shredding and splitting open.  It hurts!  I blame it on the combination of antibacterial soaps, cold medicine, and dry heat from the furnace.  So, now that it's done, what do I do with it?

Yesterday I started making a Kalico Kitty quilt for the silent auction at the Spay-ghetti dinner the local spay and neuter organization is having.  It's in a month and I plan on having the top done by Friday.  We shall see. 

xxoo Patty

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Great job. Oh, I sympathize with your split fingers because mine are that way too and just when I think they are healing, they split again. Stitches anyone? I have had some help from Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream - a local consultant would probably give you a sample tube. I use that first, on the split areas, and then Bag Balm or some other rich, thick cream.